HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Logia Guild Intro video!
Latest topics
» Kousuke KradiaEMS
Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 am by Kous

» Luis youtube channel :D
Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 am by Imaginal

» Heaf's youtube channel
Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 am by heafclif

» Boomed wep, siked myself.
Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:20 pm by unknownd77

» The Reason I'm not playing this period
Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:20 am by Guest

» Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)
Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am by iVeGotBOOKS2

» Kousuke's Future
Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 am by iVeGotBOOKS2

» JvmGamingEu - Tarintus his youtube channel.
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm by iVeGotBOOKS2

» Show your stats and MAX RANGE
Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 pm by Fortescere

Top posters
Administrator
 
Kous
 
BoXXr
 
Sam
 
AwesomeClaw
 
Zenstu
 
PrinceRonald
 
Demisan
 
FlappieX
 
xXsaarieXx
 
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 My first live commentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: My first live commentary   Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:25 am

Please let me know what you think about my live commentaries ^^!

Back to top Go down
xXsaarieXx
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 213
Date of registration : 2013-06-28
Age : 58
Location : netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm

cool kous
Back to top Go down
Zenqo
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Total Messages : 86
Date of registration : 2013-08-26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:37 am

That was cool Bro.

I think you should lower the background music a little

It was a little hard to understand you

But great live commentary Smile

also I agree everything you said
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:48 am

xXsaarieXx wrote:
cool kous
Thx Wilma :3
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:49 am

Zenqo wrote:
That was cool Bro.

I think you should lower the background music a little

It was a little hard to understand you

But great live commentary Smile

also I agree everything you said
What do you mean by hard to understand? :0

Can you explain? Cuz I really appreciate feedback ^^!
Back to top Go down
SonicBoom
Grunt
Grunt
avatar

Total Messages : 72
Date of registration : 2013-06-29
Age : 17
Location : Peterborough, England

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:22 am

nikkah, he couldn't hear you that well, dat bgm was too loud
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:01 am

SonicBoom wrote:
nikkah, he couldn't hear you that well, dat bgm was too loud
Ahh yeah thx brah
Back to top Go down
BoXXr
The buccaneer
The buccaneer
avatar

Total Messages : 661
Date of registration : 2013-05-04
Age : 22
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:49 am

The music was a good choice, just too loud. The rest is fine ;D

Though I don't entirely agree with you.
EMS also has Supreme world exclusive. That's a big thing.
Only update we don't have that's not an exclusive that others do have is Cygnus revamp, though I think EMS wants RED to be the big winter patch so they postponed it.

_________________

My Anime List
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:56 am

L wrote:
BoXXr wrote:
The music was a good choice, just too loud. The rest is fine ;D

Though I don't entirely agree with you.
EMS also has Supreme world exclusive. That's a big thing.
Only update we don't have that's not an exclusive that others do have is Cygnus revamp, though I think EMS wants RED to be the big winter patch so they postponed it.
Still man our server is so outdated compared to other servers :3 But ofcourse you dont have to agree with me! Yeah, everyone says the BGM is to loud so yeah next time I will change it :3 I also forgot to mention in my video that we also do not have the sengoku patch. Sengoku patch and gollux patch are no server exclusive patches, because all servers will get them eventually. Supreme is not a really big update I think, it didnt lure many players. Day after day people quit ems so I think they are doing something wrong at HQ :3 Not to forget that ems is not patching appropriately, because all patches are incomplete! We are still missing the monster life addition that should have been added with the unleashed patch I believe Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 am

Kous, you know we got unlimited instead of unleashed right? Thats why no monster life Razz
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:30 am

iMightyBlade wrote:
Kous, you know we got unlimited instead of unleashed right? Thats why no monster life Razz
It is the other way around! We have the unleashed patch which is copied form GMS. Therefore, it is really weird that we are missing out on these features. We are also missing some minor things from the tempest patch I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
avatar

Total Messages : 475
Date of registration : 2013-05-09
Age : 101
Location : Platform 9 3/4

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:07 am

Really cool video Kous! And I might be the only one but I didn't have any trouble hearing what you said o: Oh, and I also agree alot on the fact that we are falling behind, and with the new veracent, is mirc scrolls and white scrolls even obtainable anymore? I mean that was like the only point of Veracent. (and the free pet ofc)
I personaly have been thinking about moving to GMS multiple times just due to the fact that they have frequent updates and also they tell their players when what stuff is coming, unlike EMS who just pulls out all the updates at once without no one even knowing what hit us. Right now, the only think that's keeping me to EMS is you guys (Emotional hug anyone?) so I really feel like we need something like KoC revamp NOW!
Getting off topic now but really great video, keep it up and make sure to do some more livecommentaries!
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:46 am

Desite wrote:
Really cool video Kous! And I might be the only one but I didn't have any trouble hearing what you said o: Oh, and I also agree alot on the fact that we are falling behind, and with the new veracent, is mirc scrolls and white scrolls even obtainable anymore? I mean that was like the only point of Veracent. (and the free pet ofc)
I personaly have been thinking about moving to GMS multiple times just due to the fact that they have frequent updates and also they tell their players when what stuff is coming, unlike EMS who just pulls out all the updates at once without no one even knowing what hit us. Right now, the only think that's keeping me to EMS is you guys (Emotional hug anyone?) so I really feel like we need something like KoC revamp NOW!
Getting off topic now but really great video, keep it up and make sure to do some more livecommentaries!
Thanks mate ^^ <3333333333

Yeah, it is just that I funded my account too much here, if that was not the case I would have been in GMS already for a long time Razz

Also I cannot leave Logia behind hehe <33
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Grown Up
Grown Up
avatar

Total Messages : 108
Date of registration : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:51 am

vErY GoOdzzZy MiStEr kOuSjyeH
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:15 am

Mugiwara wrote:
vErY GoOdzzZy MiStEr kOuSjyeH
Thx man :3! (Eventhough I have no clue who you are xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My first live commentary   

Back to top Go down
 
My first live commentary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gata Kamsky (USA) - Veselin Topalov (Bulgaria) (live commentary)
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» List of PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Origin accounts
» Live stream video
» S.M.G. Live Chat Club Meeting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Logia - Maplestory Related :: Videos-
Jump to: