Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Logia Guild Intro video!
Latest topics
» Kousuke KradiaEMS
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 am by Kous

» Luis youtube channel :D
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 am by Imaginal

» Heaf's youtube channel
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 am by heafclif

» Boomed wep, siked myself.
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:20 pm by unknownd77

» The Reason I'm not playing this period
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:20 am by Guest

» Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am by iVeGotBOOKS2

» Kousuke's Future
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 am by iVeGotBOOKS2

» JvmGamingEu - Tarintus his youtube channel.
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm by iVeGotBOOKS2

» Show your stats and MAX RANGE
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 pm by Fortescere

Top posters
Administrator
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_vote_lcapBanana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_voting_barBanana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_vote_rcap 
Kous
Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_vote_lcapBanana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_voting_barBanana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_vote_rcap 
BoXXr
Sam
AwesomeClaw
Zenstu
PrinceRonald
Demisan
FlappieX
xXsaarieXx
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

Total Messages : 90
Date of registration : 2014-05-16

Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) Empty
PostSubject: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:26 am

Hey guys TheDualBladerz here , Got accepted to this AMAZING guild :3 , but I decided to introduce myself in this section too! so hey all my Name is TheDualBladerz A.K.A Joona and I'm a 13 year old boy from Finland who has been making youtube vids for a while now and I just Luv Maplestory and Yeah Very Happy! Hope you will enjoy my content I will try to be as active as I can but I can't promise daily videos because I can't get enough interesting clips D:
                                                              Latest Maple Video's:

Last edited by iVeGotBOOKS2 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:52 pm

While waiting for the 2x event we're getting today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:08 am

Finally got to 150 :p
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

World Cup Trophy medal!!! op!
the towns for the first part of the quest are Hene/ellinia/perion/kerning city and orbis
the 2nd part of the quest towns are Sleepywood/nautilus/Ludibrium/edelstein/el Nath
Enjoy Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
Kous

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:44 am

Nice Smile!
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 am

Aran Let's Play Episode 1 & 2!
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 am

Retard alert in da furst clep!
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Boss bashing begins! (I WANTZ DA ZERUH ;_Wink
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:51 am

Yay , more Boss battles Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Zenqo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zenqo

Total Messages : 86
Date of registration : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:12 pm

I subed

great videos BTW
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Zenqo wrote:
I subed

great videos BTW
Thanks and thanks Very Happy! Really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:25 am

Only 140 ;_; Progressing slowly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 am

god damn it I should've known ..
also thanks heaf once again :3
Back to top Go down
iVeGotBOOKS2
Sergeant
Sergeant
iVeGotBOOKS2

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am

Woop Woop 180 zero! here starts the hell while training at Stronghold ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)   Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)
Page 1 of 1