HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Logia Guild Intro video!
Latest topics
» Kousuke KradiaEMS
Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 am by Kous

» Luis youtube channel :D
Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 am by Imaginal

» Heaf's youtube channel
Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:50 am by heafclif

» Boomed wep, siked myself.
Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:20 pm by unknownd77

» The Reason I'm not playing this period
Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:20 am by Guest

» Banana Channel for bladerz (and other peeps)
Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am by iVeGotBOOKS2

» Kousuke's Future
Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 am by iVeGotBOOKS2

» JvmGamingEu - Tarintus his youtube channel.
Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm by iVeGotBOOKS2

» Show your stats and MAX RANGE
Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 pm by Fortescere

Top posters
Administrator
 
Kous
 
BoXXr
 
Sam
 
AwesomeClaw
 
Zenstu
 
PrinceRonald
 
Demisan
 
FlappieX
 
xXsaarieXx
 
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 KMS - You & I: Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenqo
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Total Messages : 86
Date of registration : 2013-08-26
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: KMS - You & I: Origin   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey Guys.

I just found out that The first update of MapleStory You & I has been updated in KMS.

I personally don't like the new Damage effect. But I might get used to it.

You can alwasy change it back to the original default damage effect, you can revert it in settings.



In this Vid, you can see that this guy is showing the new  damage effect and Combos on his Zero Class.


Here you can watch the guy fighting a Elite Boss Monster in Perion.
Back to top Go down
FlappieX
Milkboy
Milkboy
avatar

Total Messages : 223
Date of registration : 2013-04-07
Age : 22
Location : SOmewhere

PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:59 pm

It may not look as epic as all the lines we have now, but it will reduce lag like crazy for all the players who have frame drops while they fight big bosses.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 pm

You can chance the way you see the damage. So you can still put it the old way(Red wall of numbers)
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:56 am

EvelinaNL wrote:
You can chance the way you see the damage. So you can still put it the old way(Red wall of numbers)

Where is the proof for this Very Happy!?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
avatar

Total Messages : 475
Date of registration : 2013-05-09
Age : 101
Location : Platform 9 3/4

PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 am

Kousuke wrote:
EvelinaNL wrote:
You can chance the way you see the damage. So you can still put it the old way(Red wall of numbers)

Where is the proof for this Very Happy!?

Did you not see the video I linked last time you asked this question? o:
Back to top Go down
BoXXr
The buccaneer
The buccaneer
avatar

Total Messages : 661
Date of registration : 2013-05-04
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:13 am

Desite wrote:
Kousuke wrote:
EvelinaNL wrote:
You can chance the way you see the damage. So you can still put it the old way(Red wall of numbers)

Where is the proof for this Very Happy!?

Did you not see the video I linked last time you asked this question? o:

I know right.
Either he's joking or seriously already forgot Razz

_________________

My Anime List
Back to top Go down
Kous
Master
Master
avatar

Total Messages : 988
Date of registration : 2013-05-04

PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 am

BoXXr wrote:
Desite wrote:
Kousuke wrote:
EvelinaNL wrote:
You can chance the way you see the damage. So you can still put it the old way(Red wall of numbers)

Where is the proof for this Very Happy!?

Did you not see the video I linked last time you asked this question? o:

I know right.
Either he's joking or seriously already forgot Razz

I didn't see the answer for that :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KMS - You & I: Origin   

Back to top Go down
 
KMS - You & I: Origin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Origin Still Offering The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
» List of PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Origin accounts
» Natasha ki choot 1.1.7z
» MHFU PSVita to PSP Issue *SOLVED*
» Fantasy flight games release a Dark Eldar themed book for Rogue Trader

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Logia - Maplestory Related :: Videos-
Jump to: